1. Moong Beans: 200 g
2. Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
3. Onion: 2 medium chopped
4. Garlic: 3 cloves minced
5. Ginger: 1-1/2 inch minced
6. Green chilli peppers: 3 chopped
7. Green bell pepper: 1 cubed
8. Tomato: 1 chopped
9. Dried fenugreek leaves: 1&1/2 teaspoons
11.Oil: 2 tablespoons
12. Ghee or butter: 1&1/2 tablespoon
Soak the moong beans in water and keep overnight. Boil them with turmeric powder and salt.
Scramble the eggs in ½ tablespoon butter in a non-stick pan and keep aside.
Heat the oil in a pan. Fry onion till light brown. Add garlic and ginger in the pan. Fry till golden brown. Add tomato and chopped green chilli peppers. Fry till the oil separates out. Add boiled moong dal and fry for 3-4 mins. Add dried fenugreek leaves and green bell pepper. Fry till they are cooked. Add the remaining butter. Garnish with the scrambled eggs.