Our hectic work life makes us almost impossible to take proper care of our skin. Added to it are the evils of pollution, environmental hazards, and excessive heat which make our skin dull. We often sort professional help to get back the lost radiance. Lot of home remedies, kitchen fixes are also being experimented on. Instead of going the hard way, why not follow these 5 easy steps to get back your skin on track and regain its glow?
1. Get Physical: Don’t have enough time to hit the gym or practice 1000 Suryanamaskaras(celebrities claim to do so)? Just go for a walk. Take brisk steps and try to sweat it up. Try to take the stairs instead of the elevator (of course not for the 20th floor). Can you feel the heart pump? You are on the right track as it means elevation of blood circulation which will ensure a healthy skin.
2. Snap the Snack: I know how tempting a packet of potato wafers can be!!But we are talking healthy so why not replace your snack with a cup of yogurt or a dainty fruit. Apples, oranges, grapes, berries …you have lots to choose from… eat them, don’t just apply on face. The antioxidant properties present in fruits improve your skin texture.
3. Vitamin C to S “c”in: Invest some bucks on at least 1 skin care product which has vitamin C or some antioxidant property. Vitamin C is the ultimate source of radiance so use a serum or moisturizer filled with its goodness.
4. H2O therapy: Make water an important part of your life. Drink lots of it, splash your face several times a day with it and your skin will not get dehydrated. A well hydrated skin can hide away years from your face.
5. Sleep Sound: Get a good night’s sleep at least for 6-8 hrs. While you rest, your skin gets naturally repaired by producing more proteins. This can rejuvenate your skin and make it glow. So sleep well, and let your skin work its own way to looking healthy.
Follow these 5 steps, get glowing, get gorgeous.