One of the most noticeable signs of ageing is development of Age Spots on the face. This can be the cause of harmful UV rays of the sun. The major activity of any anti-aging product is to fade away such existing spots and to defend any further from developing on skin. Common anti-aging creams may not act as effectively on very dark and seasoned spots. In these special cases, we need something extra. We have to go for target treatment products for resolution. Many popular skin care brands have come up with very efficient target treatment creams to reduce appearance of dark spots. Here are 10 such products:
1. Dior 'Diorsnow Sublissime UV' Whitening UV Spot Corrector SPF 50 PA+++: As much as it is necessary to eradicate dark spots, out of sunburn and aging, it is equally important to prevent them from coming on the face. This Corrector from Dior enables to reduce the appearance of age spots by acting as a veil over it and giving a flawless coverage. Gradually, with regular use, skin gets free of age spots and irregularities. The combination of Diorsnow brightening technologies and a powerful SPF 50 - PA +++ shield helps to clarify spots and to protect them from UVA/UVB rays.
2. Olay White Radiance CelLucent Fairness Spot Corrector: Excessive production of melanin is another cause for skin to get ugly, dark spots. This cream from Olay’s White Radiance Range, provides deep whitening to effectively target and reduce appearance of different types of dark spots caused by UV sun damage, aging and over-accumulation of melanin. The CelLucent series contains CelLucent Whitening Active that is a combination of Niacinamide, Pro-Vitamin B5, antioxidant Vitamin E and Hesperidin to achieve fairness from deep within cell layers. With regular use a more even skin tone is achieved and unwanted blemishes and dark spots are removed.
3.Chanel Precision Performance Dark Spot Correcting Cream: Pigmentation or formation of dark spots on skin is a natural phenomenon. They gradually appear on the skin, but can also become more pronounced due to frequent and prolonged, unprotected sun exposure. However, we have to deal with that. This cream from Chanel has exclusive Endormoline complex that is an assembly of three active anti-dark spot ingredients: Narcissus Bulb Extract, Liquorice Extract and a stabilized derivative of Vitamin C. This combination is able to slow the metabolism of pigment cells so that the skin regains evenness and luminosity Dark Spot Correcting Cream is a truly versatile skincare product that moisturizes the skin perfectly, making it soft and supple. It’s amazing gel-cream texture gives a velvety touch to the skin and creates a long-lasting matte complexion.
4. Vichy Idealia Pro - Dark Spot Corrector: This product is actually a serum with a more concentrated formula and ability to cure pigmentation. It boosts the brightness, tone and radiance of the skin by working in the skin's deeper layer, the dermis, to discourage skin darkness and blotchiness. The complexion is more radiant thanks to a DRM-Bright Complex made up of Vitamin Cg, Procysteine and Eperuline, which protects the skin's fibroblasts from oxidation and inflammation. It further refines and promotes vitality when the LHA content gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
5.Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: It is unarguably one of the best products in this category. It effectively removes any traces of past blemish and pigmentation from the skin, by revealing a flawless and perfect complexion. It can be used twice daily for a long period of time without any side effect of dryness or patchy skin. The skin gets more even and clear with regular use.
6. Garnier Skin Naturals Dark Spot Corrector: Enriched with Vitamin C, this cream from Garnier’s Skin Naturals range gently exfoliates the skin's surface to help brighten the skin's appearance. It is a daily skincare product that evens skintone, reduces the appearance of darks spots and illuminates, whilst giving intense 24hr moisturisation. With regular use, the complexion appears more even-toned and younger-looking.
7. Estee Lauder Re-Nutrive Intensive Age Spot Corrector: This product has a highly-concentrated gel like texture, that starts acting immediately on target areas, to reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration that have been caused through sunburns and aging.
8. La Roche-Posay Mela-D Dark Spots: It is a daily moisturizer for face and neckline developed to provide an efficient solution to address dark spots on a daily basis. It is rigorously formulated with Kojic Acid, LHA and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to effectively reduce signs of dark spots like brown spots and discoloration every day. It is recommended for treatment and prevention for the signs of pigment disorders such as age spots, sun spots, liver spots and freckles caused by UV rays, natural aging and environmental factors. With daily use the intensity of dark spots is visibly diminished and complexion becomes more uniform.
9. Lancôme 'Bright Expert' Dark Spot Corrector and Radiance Activator: This is a result of rigorous research from the laboratories of Lancôme, on hyperpigmentation and unevenness. Enriched with yeast extract, the powerful formula virtually erases dark spots to reveal an evenly radiant complexion. This clinically proven cream has been effective to reduce dark spots and actively redefine skin’s texture by unveiling a more youthful and brighter skin.
10. Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Tone Correcting Moisture SPF 30: A powerhouse of powerful active ingredients like Vitamin C, Retinol and Helioplex, this cream makes the skin brighter and more radiant by diminishing dark spots. The stabilized Vitamin C helps reduce the look of dark spots and visibly evens skin tone, RetinolSA works continuously to renew the look of skin throughout the day, and Helioplex , provides superior protection against skin aging UVA rays and helps prevent future discoloration.
These are some of the creams that can prove to be beneficial in erasing age spots and revitalizing the skin to reveal a more radiant and luminous complexion. Most of these products are dermatologically tested and clinically proven to work on all skin types and every skin tone, without any adverse effect. Inclusion of these types of products into skin care regimen can ensure a healthy and youthful skin for a long period of time.