By Airene Guha
Soft and silky hair is every girl’s wish and even I dream about gorgeous hair. But in today’s world of pollution it is difficult to get a glamorous and gorgeous hair. Eventually we try a thousand of hair-products and the result is rough and dry hair. The best way is natural home remedies to take care of yourself and I will tell a few and easy home remedies to take care of our hair.
- Proper Diet: Eat a diet which includes Proteins, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex and Vitamin E. These contribute to hair-growth and prevents hair fall.
- Hot oil massage: Heat your hair-oil so that it is warm not too hot. Massage it gently into your hair and leave it for an hour. You can also apply it before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Potato and rosemary: Boil potato and rosemary and strain the liquid. Apply the mixture regularly to your hair. Keep it for sometime and rinse it off.
- Garlic juice: Apply garlic juice and leave it on your scalp overnight. Rinse it off in the morning.
- Yoghurt and egg-white: Make a mixture by beating yoghurt and egg-white in a container and apply it to your hair. Leave it for an hour or two and then shampoo it off.
- Lime: Cut the lemon into two squeezable halves and deseed it. Rub it gently on your scalp for 15-20 minutes. This prevents dandruff and hair-fall.
- Onion juice: Chop the onion and squeeze the juice out. Apply to the scalp and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Hibiscus: Crush a few flowers and mix it with coconut oil. Apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it for an hour or two. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Brush your hair: Brush your hair frequently but never brush when it is wet or it will contribute to hair loss.
- Drink enough water: Drink plenty of water (5-6) litres per day to keep yourself fresh and hydrated. This will reduce hair fall.
Try these! It will give you gorgeous hair.