By Airene Guha
Today I've done a look inspired by Alia Bhat. The look is not exactly the same but I've tried to recreate it. I like light and simple make up and this look of Alia is quite simple but it is making her look pretty.
The products I used for recreating this look are:
- Avon Simple Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 14(light beige) - I used this face-powder for creating a base. It blends quite well and gives a natural glowing effect.
- Lakme eyeconic Kajal (black) - I used this for my eyes. Nice kajal.
- Lakme eyeliner (black) - I also used this for drawing my eyes and make it look gorgeous.
- NYC Cutie Heart eyes and cheeks (eyes) - I used the red shadow as Alia did it in her look.
- NYC Cutie Heart eyes and cheeks (cheeks) - I picked the red blusher for my cheeks but only a little bit because the blushes are very light in Alia's makeup look.
- AVON ultra color rich vitaluscious lipstick (pink boost) - I used this for the pink lips. This is an awesome shade.
- Lakme eyeconic Curling Mascara (black) - This is the last product I used for my eyelashes and it gives a curly effect. Love this.
These are the products I used for recreating this makeup inspired by Alia Bhat-the youth icon. Hope you like it.