By Airene Guha
Hey friends! Today I'll show you an easy and simple process to become like a mermaid princess. I wanted to do this from many days but was not getting time. Finally, I got my chance to try out the mermaid makeup. I tried to get closer to a mermaid.
Products Used For This Look:
- Vedic Line+ BB cream: I used this cream to cover up my spots and creating the base for my look.
- Avon Simple Pretty Shine No More pressed powder in light beige: I used this to lighten my skin color. It's a good compact powder and blends very well. This one is a must have for me in any of my looks.
- Lakme eyeconic kajal (black): I used this on the lower lash line of my eyes.
- Revlon Photo ready kajal: I used the blue liner to extend my eyes and give it a mermaid feeling. I used the white one under my lower lash line and extended it till it intersected with the blue liner.
- NYC Cutie Heart Eyes and Cheeks: I used the red shadow for my eyes and a touch of white above that.
- Lotus Hypnotica Eye Contour Definer (Aqua green): I just glided it over the blue liner to give that mermaid effect.
- NYC Cutie Heart Eyes and Cheeks: I used both the pink and red blush for my cheeks.
- Lakme eyeconic curling mascara (black): I used this for extending my eyelashes.
- Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick (Rich Red): This is a pretty glossy reddish lipstick that I found will go with this look
- The Body Shop Lip Gloss Dot/Gloss brilliance (05): To top my look and too add a dazzling effect to my lips I topped it with this gloss.
These are the products with which I tried to become like a mermaid. I also brushed my eyebrows with an eyebrow brush and tried to shape it. I also gave it a dash of sea green shadow to make me feel like a mermaid. So, that's it for the Little Mermaid Look. Hope you will like it.