Hello everyone! I've not been writing for many days as I was not getting time to write due to my hectic schedule. Finally today I made up my mind to write and so I managed to take out some time for this post. Well, this is a 5 minutes colourful make up look that I did.
It actually took 00:04:56 secs to complete this look. The things I used for this look are:
- Avon Simple Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder (light beige): I used this in each of my make-up looks and as well as this time also. It's for the base.
- Lakme eyeconic kajal: I glided this just over my lower lash line.
- Revlon Photoready Kajal: I glided the blue pencil just under the black kajal as you can see.
- Lotus Hypnotica Eye-contour definer (Aqua Green): I glided this over my upper lash line.
- NYC Cutie Heart Eyes and Cheeks palette: I used the purple shadow for my eyes.
- NYC Cutie Heart Eyes and Cheeks palette: I used the red blush in a very small quantity for my cheeks since it gives a natural blush.
- Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick (Rich Red): I used this lipstick for my lips. It's a nice lipstick.
18 Lip Smoothie with Cocoa Butter (Strawberry Blast): I applied it
over the lipsticks as it is very glossy.
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling mascara: The final product I used is this Lakme Eyeconic Curling mascara. I extended my eyelashes with this.
That's it for the 5 MINUTES COLOURFUL MAKE UP LOOK. Hope you like it!!!!!!