As we come to the end of October, a holiday that always gives us a reason to be psyched about is Halloween. Quickly becoming a pop culture trend across the country, the endless array of costume and theme parties gives us all a chance to get a little crazy and let our hair down. Mark Hampton Hair Ambassador for TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe decodes some of Halloween’s most loved feminine looks. Whether it’s an alluring mermaid or a magical genie, there is room to get playful feminine even where the dark spirits live.
· Apply TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe Classic SHINE GLOSS SERUM for lightweight polish to your damp hair. Blow-dry, tousling with your fingers and make a loose center part.
· Using a curling wand, wind a section of hair away from your face. Using the wand create smooth large curls. It’s always best to pause for 20 to 30 seconds to allow the hair to hold.
· Run your fingers through the ringlets to separate them into bigger waves, spritzing the waves with TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe Casual SEA SALT TEXTURISING SPRAY to create a natural look
· Part your hair horizontally with a comb from the top of one ear to the other and clip the upper portion for the moment. Tie back the bottom half tightly in an elastic just below the crown.
· Spray on the TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe Glamour MOISTURISING SHINE SPRAY to create a weightless shine and long lasting smoothness before unclipping the upper section and gather it into another elastic, right above the first one
· Wrap a strand of hair from one of the tails around both elastics and secure it with a bobby pin.
· Pull your hair back into a low side ponytail just behind your ear and secure it with an elastic band.
· Separate a 2-inch-wide section from the ponytail and braid it
· Apply a few drops of TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe Glamour Serum Drops to prevent frizz and flyaways and gives your hair a high gloss finish
· Pull the braid aside and wind the rest of the ponytail around its base and hold it together with hairpins
· Wrap the braid around the bun and pin the ends into the underside of your bun
· Create a center parting with your comb and aim for the parting to be about three inches long
· For volume at the crown, lift that section and spray on the TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe smoothening detangler and follow this up by blow drying your hair, teasing out the volume and giving your hair a professional finish
· To really achieve the perfect ponytail, you will need to look down when you make it so the back of your hair is smooth, not bumpy. Take a piece of hair from the underside of the tail, wrap it around the base, and pin the end.
· To complete the look Sweep hair into a ponytail spritz it with TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe Casual SEA SALT TEXTURISING SPRAY and secure it with an elastic.