Hey everyone, I've been lately out of writing due to a few reasons but to be honest I can't stay without writing. So, here I decided to come up with a DIY ANTI-DANDRUFF HAIR CARE. In this season many of us suffer from dandruff and I feel they're the most annoying and stubborn things in this world. I really get annoyed when I suffer from dandruff. I feel like they are in love with my hair and so they stick to my hair as long as they can. It's so irritating. But, I'm a born-struggler, so I fight these things bravely (lol). Instead of using anti-dandruff shampoos which are stuffed with chemicals that leaves a frizzy damaged hair I try natural remedies.
So, I'm going to share some of them with you guys.
1. Neem Hair-Mask: Neem as we know is very effective for both skin and hair. It cleanses the scalp and help in treating dry, itchy scalp as well as getting rid of dandruff. Crush neem leaves and make a thick paste with water. Apply on your hair focusing on the scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
2. Onion-Olive Oil Hair Mask: Onion also helps to get rid of dandruff in an effective way. Mix some onion juice with some olive oil and make a thick paste. Apply on your hair focusing on the scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
3. Aloe-Vera Lemon Hair-Mask: Aloe-Vera has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It also soothes and cools the itchiness of the scalp. It effectively treats dandruff. Mix some lime juice with the Aloe-Vera gel and apply on the hair focussing on the scalp. Massage it into your scalp for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
4. Home-made Apple Hair-lotion: Apple also helps in treating dandruff in an excellent way. Mix 3 tablespoon fresh apple juice with 3 tablespoon lukewarm water. Apply the lotion on your hair focusing on the scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Use this twice a week.
5. Olive-oil and almond oil treatment: Mix equal amount of olive-oil and almond oil. Apply to your hair focusing on the scalp. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo. This will also make your hair soft and shiny.
Hope these tricks works for you guys as they do for me. Enjoy fighting dandruff this winter.