Hey beauties, hope all of you are set for winters. I am all set and so is my cutie friend Kanika from Her Creative Palace blog that revolves around beauty related features like outstanding nail arts. Do check her blog here.
I have done a makeup look that I would prefer on an evening out during winter. I have recently done a post on the Fall Beauty Trends and I have incorporated few of the trends in my look. Generally I prefer very subtle eye makeup with a bit of shimmer and bright lips. I have done the same with this look as I just wanted a glowing skin done with subtle gold shimmery eyes with touch of blue liner and Pink lips.
1.Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation
2. Maybelline Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
3. Lancome Magie Blush Soft Radiant Mousse Blush
4. Oriflame The One Colour Impact Shimmering Eye Shadow in Rose Gold & Golden Brown
5. Oriflame The One Eyeliner Stylo in Blue
6. Revlon Photoready Kajal Brightener
7.Oriflame The One Volume Blast Mascara
8.Colorbar Velvette Matte Lipstick in Oh My Magenta and All Fired Up
Kanika has shown us her creative excellence with a winter-perfect nail Art Tutorial. Check her Step by Step video tutorial here.
What look have you planned for the winters? And do let me know if you want to see any particular makeup look.