Hi, everyone! There's something very exciting today. Yayy!!! Today I'm going to review My Envy Box June 2015. I'm so very happy to get my hands on this month's box. It's a bomb, its dynamite. I was already jumping with joy when I first got it. So, without wasting time let's just jump into the box.
My Envy Box:
My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box June 2015 edition.
- HEDONISTA Face Soufflé with chocolate and rhassoul clay: This decadent elixir of chocolate and rhassoul clay cleanses your skin inside out, and then imbues it with nourishment. This yummy soufflé smells of chocolate and I feel like emptying it into my mouth. This is a full sized product and retails for 1650/- for 115 gm. So, the box comes in 850/- and the price of this soufflé is higher. Isn't it an amazing deal?
- KERATASE Elixir Ultime Oils: Versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types. I got two 3 ml samples of it. This retails for 2450/- for 125ml.
- ESTEE LAUDER Pleasures: Pleasures is a rich bouquet of fresh flowers after the rain, which is designed to suit "every woman in every season and at every moment." My, My!! I'm in love with this perfume. No words! I got a 1.5ml sample of this and this retails at 5000/- for 50ml and 7000/- for 100ml
- NATIO meditate Hand-Cream: I don't know if My Envy Box read my mind or not. I was searching for a good hand-cream that will keep my hands moisturised and then this arrived. It's awesome. I got a 20ml sample of it which I think is quite a decent amount for a sample. This retails at 595/- for 100ml.
- CATRICE Smokey Eyes Pencil: Being a makeup addict I always love to flaunt on new brands and new makeup. This is the product that made me most excited of this month's box. It's a beautiful pencil which glides on smoothly. It also has a smudger brush at the end which makes getting the perfect smokey eye much more easy. The shade I got is known as Petroling In The Deep which is a beautiful silvery, shimmery teal colour. Might do a makeup look with this soon. This is a full size product and retails for 365/-.
So, that was all in My Envy Box June 2015 Edition. It already has two full sized products that exceed the price of this box. What more do you want? Wait I've more for you. I am totally in love with My Envy Box June 2015 Edition and I'm sure you love it too.