Let us delve the details:
1. Milk as a Moisturizer: If you are suffering from dry and dull skin, milk can come handy. Try using the cream of milk on your face and other dry areas and rub for some time. You can either wipe it away with moist cotton or just rinse it off. Your skin will be left nourished and supple
2. Milk as a Cleanser: Milk is perhaps the creamiest cleanser available. You can clean your face with milk every morning or at night for removing makeup and it will give a very fresh and bright face.
3. Milk as a Glowing Pack: Got a party to attend but your skin is too tired to obey. No worries!! Get a bowl of milk and add some flour or cornflour to make a paste. If you have dry skin add a few drops of olive oil. Apply all over your face and neck and leave it for 10-15 minutes. And voila!! You got yourself the safest and easiest facial ever.
4. Milk as a Tan Remover: Do you get tanned very easily and none of your face packs and face washes are able to do anything about it? Well, here comes the power of lactic acid to your rescue. Just massage some milk on your tanned areas for sometime. Keep it for about 10 minutes and rinse off. You can see the difference.
5. Milk as a Scrubber: Milk does not have exfoliating properties of its own, but mixed with any exfoliating ingredient like sugar or coffee beans, it can act as a perfect creamy carrier that will prevent the skin from getting dried. Try using it and you will get soft and bright skin within minutes.
Personally, I am really benefited by milk and almost every day include it in my daily skincare routine. Unless and until you are allergic to lactic acid, I would suggest trying any one of these skin care tips with milk to get a flawless and naturally radiant skin.
I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda