The magical moves of Allu Arjun, blended with the mesmerizing voice of Anushka even can bring life to the dead. It can immediately recharge and convert a dull moment into an enjoyable blasting time.
The whole video is incredible, however there are certain steps that I just cannot get enough of and here are the best 5 moments where the Dancing Maverick Allu Arjun shows us his real magic:
1. This step with the handkerchief is very unique and show’s Allu’s fast movement very well. The way he transfers the hanky from his hands to the mouth, in between his teeth, reflects how much practice is required for perfection. Not a layman’s job, this step requires thorough practice.
2. This is which I call the chair step. Here Allu shows his mastery in quick footsteps. Lifting up his body weight almost in air and crisscrossing the legs is not an easy task. Perhaps only he can do it!! This step is not for everyone, only a seasoned dancer who has a lot of skills and practice can accomplish it properly.
3. This is the flying bird step. Well, it is not a very difficult one, but it makes a difference just because of the swift skills of Allu Arjun. The amazing dancer that he is, he just changes the hand work as fast as lightening. He does not give you a moment to think also. I like this step very much and it can be perfect for kids too, provided they practice.
4. Having learnt Kathak, my interest always lies in footwork. And this step is the Baap of all footwork. Allu Arjun, who is a seasoned classical dancer too, shows what trickery can be done by two feet. The step is awesome and according to me the best in the video.
5. This step is simply sweet. After those mind blowing tough movements, this one has come like a breath of fresh air. It is simple and cute and actually can be done by all, specially during group performances.
So these are the best #MaxFreshMoves from the Taazgi Ka Dhamaka video. Do you have your own favourites too? Do share with me.
I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh