About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box.
Product: This month’s box is a very pretty pastel pink colored box which is curated by none other than the gorgeous Bipasha Basu, the style editor for accessories of The Label Life. This box says that it’s a signature summer essentials box that will take from pool to party in a heartbeat. The logo of the box is printed in gold but with pretty hearts surrounding the logo. Now, let’s quickly take a look at the products:
1. O3+ Milk Scrub: The box contains the full size product which is a 50 gm tube worth 385/-.
2. Rene Furterer Paris- Hair care: I got the Carthame hair mask for dry hair from this brand and it’s a 15ml tube. I have no idea about the price as it is not mentioned.
3. Roberto Cavalli- Paradiso Azzuro: There was a 1.2ml sample of this in the box. The full size is 50gm and retails for 4900/-.
4. BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish for Instant shine: The box had the full 150ml bottle which retails for 535/-.
5. Frank Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick: I got the shade dark blue and its worth 590/-.
Okay, so that was all I got in MY ENVY BOX APRIL2016 edition which had three full sized products and two samples which I think is pretty cool. In short, this month’s box is a bomb. I hope you all liked this review. Do let me know if you want me to review any of the products mentioned above. Till then take care!!