About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box.
Product: This month’s box was a new year special and it was dark blue in color with the logo of the company printed in gold. As usual on opening the box we get two cards. Now, let’s see what I got:
1. O3+ Whitening Day Cream SPF 15: Full Size-50gm, Rs 775/- , I got two 10ml samples.
2. Mantra Kokum & Pistachio winter care Lotion: I got the full size which is 100ml and retails for Rs 493/-
3. L’Oreal Paris Glamshine lip crayon In Litchee Lust: I got the full sized crayon which retails for Rs 475/- .
4. Skinyoga Oats and Roses Facewash: Full size-50gm retails for Rs 1450/- and there was a 10 ml sample in the box surrounded in a wooden box. Old vibes!!!!!!
5. Calvin Klein Eternity Now for women: Full size-50ml retails for 3800/-. There was a 1.2ml sample in the box.
So, that was all I got in My Envy Box January 2016 edition. Do let me know in the comments section if you want to see the review of any products mentioned above. I’ve used all of them and can provide a detailed review of these products. Hope, you all liked this post and until next time- Xoxo!!!!!!