P+rice: 149/- for 29ml.
Packaging: The tiny-sanis comes in a cute little plastic container with a flip open cap and white labels on each side.
Product: The product is a different colored thick liquid usually like other sanitizers and has small beads in it. Each flavor has its own particular fragrance though very similar to each other.
The variants that I got are:
1. Aqua Bliss: A light-blue colored liquid with blue beads.
2. Fresh blooms: A light-red colored liquid with blue and white beads.
3. Blossom bouquet: A light-pink colored liquid with cobalt blue beads.
4. Spring Fizz: A light purple-colored liquid with red, blue and white beads.
5. Green Apple Mojito: A light-green colored liquid red, blue and white beads.
The first four variants have quite similar fragrance whereas the last one which is Green Apple Mojito is a bit different and my favorite among all five.
The sanitizers are non-sticky and they dry within a second or two after applying. They make the hands soft and give a fresh feeling to them. The tiny little containers make it easy to carry as they can easily fit in your pockets and in your purse just taking a corner’s place. The fragrance can definitely improve a lot and differ from each other. Overall, I think these sanitizers are worth trying.