About My Envy Box:
My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched their services in August, 2013.
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box October 2016 edition.
Product: The box is white in color with random patterns drawn and you can color them if you want. On the box there’s the logo printed with black along the tagline “Turns Three”. You get to see some cards on opening the box as usual. Now, let’s have a look at the products I got:
The Products Mentioned in the list:
1. Vichy Ideal White Brightening Deep Cleansing foam: The full size (100 ml) of it retails for Rs 1,550/-. I got a 15ml sample in the box.
2. Forest Essentials-Facial Cleansing Paste: The full size (30gm) retails for Rs 1,850/- and I got a 15ml sample in the box.
3. Ayca-Jasmine Body Wash: There’s a 100ml bottle in the box and the full size which is 200ml retails for 875/-.
4. Vert- Loose Powder: There’s a full size product in the box which retails for Rs 1,250/-.
5. Nertia Nail Art: I got a black and white striped nail sticker and the whole pack retails for 80/-
1. Gulnare SeaFlo Facewash: There’s the full size product in the box.
2. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar De Parfum: There’s a 1ml sample in the box which I used up.
3. L’occitane Voluminizing Shampoo-Conditioner: There’s a 6ml pouch of each product in the box.
So, these are all the products I got in this month’s box and I quite liked it. I would give a 4.75/5 rating to this box. Do let me know if you want to see a review of any particular product.
By Airene Guha