About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box.
Product: The box this time is a light gray in color with black eyes and pink lips sculpted everywhere. On opening as usual you get two or three cards and the products lay behind them. Let’s take a look at what we got:
1. Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling explosion Lip Balm: I wanted to try this so badly as I have heard really good things about it and I finally got it. This one retails for 95/-.
2. Roots & Herbs- Brightening Nutmeg Undereye Tailam: I so needed something good for my undereyes because of my horrendous dark circle that I am spotting recently and everyone around keep asking me “What happened baby, are you stressed”? And I am like “sorry, what?” The very reason of this is my dark circles. It’s maybe because I don’t sleep enough for no particular reason. This one came to the rescue at this time and it work wonders. The price for 50ml which is a full size one is 1190/-.
3. Bliscent- Raspberry Lip Butter: The lip butter is made with a blend of rich and creamy oils that feels soft and hydrating when applied on lips. This one smells so good and it retails for 150/-
4. Gubb- Eyelash Curler: I wanted to buy a new eyelash curler for a few days and then my envy box gave this. This is pretty good and does curl up your lashes nicely. This retails for 299/-.
5. Soultree- Lipsticks: The shade I received is called raspberry crush and oh my god it’s such a beautiful winter nude shade if you can understand what I mean. I was looking for a shade like this and its right here. The lipsticks retail for 550/- each and are pure vegetarian.
Well, so this was all in My Envy Box for December 2016 and I am pretty happy with it. A big shoutout to envy peeps for reading out my mind and sending in these products. I loved it to bits and would recommend it to every girls out there and to boys who wants to gift the special women in your life something special. This would make a perfect gift for moms, sisters, girlfriends, best friends, wives, fiancée, etc. I would rate it5/5. What a beautiful wrap of My Envy Boxes 2016. Can’t wait for the 2017 boxes though. Happy Holidays!!