About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched their services in August, 2013.
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box.
Product: The box this time is a black party box which gives disco vibes. It has multi colored dots all over which feel like spotlights and a huge CD drawn on which the logo is sculpted. On opening as usual you get two or three cards and the products lay behind them. Let’s take a look at what we got:
1. Cheryl’s- O2C2 Radiance Lotion: Okay the box had the full sized container which retails for 1,050/-. Well, the first product alone covered the price of the box.
2. Bombay Perfumery- Fragrance Kit: Well, we all have heard about the famous Bombay Perfumery and how cool their perfumes are. I was so excited I got to try some through this sample kit which have 5 vials and retails for 500/-.
3. Hedonista- Hair Perfume: A hair perfume is something which I needed the most this winter. Honestly guys, this may sound gross but I have no intentions to wash my long & thick hair every single day in this winter season. So, this Hedonista Hair Perfume makes my hair feel fresh and divine. It’s also organic so it is safe for the hair. We get 50ml spray bottle in the box and the full sized (100ml) bottle retails for 1,210/-.
4. Essence Mascara: I wanted to try Essence Mascaras for long since they are quite hyped in the market. I got the Essence Plump no clump mascara which retails for 349/-.
5. Essence- XXXL Shine Lip Gloss: Lip glosses are my favorite lip products ever. I always used to apply lip gloss even when I was not into makeup. They are my go-to products as they make the lips look so shiny and glamorous. I absolutely love this gloss and I got the shade 25 Bright Side Of Life which retails for 229/-.
Well, so these are all I got in My Envy Box January 2017 and am overwhelmed by the products they gave. I’m extremely happy with their products and would recommend you to try as well. A big shout out to Team Envy for crafting such wonderful boxes and sending across such nice products to us. I would rate it a whooping 5/5 and do let me know if you want me to review any products in particular. What a beautiful beginning of the year! Can’t wait for the next boxes though.