Packaging: The packaging is so cute and funky. I love the packaging. It’s a tilted rectangular box with silver stars and the name written on red and blue striped background on one side. On the second side it has a silvery striped background with the pictures of the two mascaras. There’s a black background with details written on it in silver and gold and the fourth side has a yellow background with the ingredients list in black. The packaging looks quite Christmassy.
Products-What it contains:
· Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara: Take lashes to the extreme with this unique super light, elastic formulation that creates buildable length that won’t weigh down lashes, and lasts all day.
· Paper Pusher Stretch Fiber Lengthening Mascara: this innovative, stretch formula is now infused with patented lightweight paper fibers creates voluptuous lashes in one step.
How they look like:
· Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara: It is a black tube with yellow cap and the wand is really convenient to work with. It is slightly curved which lengthens the lashes.
· Paper Pusher Stretch Fiber Lengthening Mascara: It is a white tube with black cap. Again the wand is really appropriate and it isn’t curved. This one comes with fibers that add intensity to your lashes.
My experience: Well, honestly this mascara is beyond my explanations. It work wonders on the lashes. You can call it the miraculous mini set. I usually use both on my lashes. First I apply the Paper Pusher Stretch Fiber Lengthening Mascara and then layer it with Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara. I was hanging out with my cousin the other day and she suddenly asked me “Do you have falsies on?” and was like “No babes, it’s this mini magic set that makes my lashes so dramatic yet natural”. This lasts all day long and one coat of each of them is enough to get you throughout. You can even use them individually. Individually or not they are the best mascaras I have used till date and am totally in love with them.
1. Cute packaging.
2. Travel Friendly.
3. Lasts all day.
5. Looks like I’m wearing falsies.
6. Crazy intense lashes.
7. More bristles on the wand.
8. One coat is enough.
9. Can be used individually or together.
10. Works magically.
Cons: Touch in Sol is not yet available in India but I’m sure you can find it online
Overall, I absolutely adore this Mini Magic Mascara Duo set. I would recommend this to everyone reading it. If any of your friend or relative is coming from The States or you are flying there I request you to get your hands on this please. It’s a game changer or order online.