About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched their services in August, 2013.
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products.
Price: 850/- per month
Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box.
Product: The box is off-white in color with some colorful flowers printed on it. It looks like they are painted with water-color. The logo is printed in gold. You get two or three cards after opening the box as usual and the products lay behind them. Let’s take a look at what we got:
1. Eyova- Hair Oil: If you are looking for an organic and effective solution for all your hair woes, Eyova egg Oil is the way for you. I got the full size (50 ml) product which retails for 590/-.
2. Wikka- Beauty Potion: This helps in reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles making you feel younger each day. The box has the full size product which is a 15gm container retailing for 700/-.
3. Neemli- Coffee & Cocoa Body Wrap: Together coffee & cocoa decreases puffiness and wakes up a dull complexion. The full sized 75gm product is in the box which retails for 550/-.
4. Gardener Street Tea- Glow: I’m a sucker for green teas. I’m on for any kind of green tea, be it cherry, chocolate or be it this Hibiscus or Marigold flavor. I got three sachets and the full sized box contain 20 sachets which retails for 450/-.
5. All Good Scents- Vials: They provided two vials of the rose and jasmine fragrances. They smell so nice and pure. The full sized (50 ml) bottle retails for 1190/-.
6. Essence- Lip Liner: I got the shade Honey Berry 15 and I am so in love with the shade. It retails for 129/-.
Overall, I quite loved this box and it’s definitely a value for money. I would give this box a rating of 4.75/5. It’s surely worth a try.